With the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand the worries you may have about your health, safety and the hygiene practices at Ministry Of Waxing. Be rest assured that you are in safe hands with our stringent hygiene practices and protocols. We have also taken additional measures to safeguard the health and safety of our community.
WHAT SAFEGUARDS HAVE WE PUT IN PLACE?
10-STEP HYGIENE PROCESS
Our therapists will continue to maintain strict hygiene practices by donning masks, latex gloves and sanitise all tools, equipment and work stations with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Staff must wear a mask at all times, have their temperature taken twice daily and daily intake of Vitamin C.
- Increase frequency of sanitisation at stores.
- Hand sanitisers are provided at all stores.
FIT FOR WORK GUIDELINES
- Staff must declare all past and future travel plans and will be put on SHN as per Ministry of Health's border control guidelines.
- Staff who feel unwell are not allowed to work unless they have received clearance from the doctor.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- We will be asking our customers to share information on their recent travel history.
- We will NOT be accepting appointments for customers who have travelled in the past 14 days.
- Ministry Of Waxing reserves the right to turn down appointments for customers who are feeling unwell and will recommend rescheduling of their appointments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO YOU KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT SAFE?
We have stepped up the frequency of sanitisation at the stores, all common areas and contact points such as the door handles, sitting area and counter throughout the day. Masks and hand sanitisers are also provided at stores to protect all staff and customers.
UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS WOULD YOU REJECT A CLIENT?
With the recent spike in imported COVID case, we are stepping up our hygiene protocol & guidelines to safeguard everyone in our community. As such:
– We will NOT accept appointments for customers who have travelled in the past 14 days.
– Ministry Of Waxing reserves the right to turn down appointments for customers who are feeling unwell.
– We will recommend rescheduling of appointments.
WHY DID MINISTRY OF WAXING ADOPT SUCH STRICT GUIDELINES?
As a responsible service provider, we have the obligation to keep our community safe.
Furthermore, we are providing high contact services and therefore have decided to apply the strictest guidelines to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers.